Reserva ahora
CHECK-IN

18

NOVEMBER

CHECK-OUT

18

NOVEMBER

OK
Reserva ahora
HANGAROA

Welcome

An oasis of calm and nature located in the center of Rapa Nui.

Surprise yourself by the luxury of details, all designed to make your stay an unforgettable.

Leer más

Interior

Gallery

Discover our captured moments.

Ver más

Terraza
Habitaciones
Fran y Hotuiti
Hot tub
Terraza

EXPEDITIONS

Choose the best attractions of the Island with us. For reservations and inquiries reservas@harenua.cl

LOCATION

We invite you to discover the secrets of this ancestral house built in 1960 that still preserves the native of the place; from its structure to its wonderful garden.
3.769 KM away from Chile
5035 POPULATION
 

Rooms

The hotel counts with 20 rooms that invites you to relax and delight in a calm and magical energy atmosphere. Hare Nua - grandma's house - looks forward to recieve you and make you feel like home.

MANUTARA SUPERIOR

Located on the first floor, direct access to our interior garden.

Leer más

FAMILY MANUTARA

Ideal to enjoy with your family, remember that we have pack and play cribs, do not forget to request it if you need them.

Leer más

Manutara Deluxe

Located on the second floor, overlooking our inner garden or the main avenue Atemu Tekena.

Leer más

Information on Covid - 19

Given the emergency that we are currently experiencing due to the Coronavirus, and considering the commitment that we have to prevent its spread, the actions that we have taken to date regarding our operation, current and future reserves, are the following:

  1. We give you the possibility to re-schedule your trip up to 6 months after your initial date of stay.
  2. For those reservations made from today, March 13, 2020, a prepayment of 10% of the total value may be made, while the remaining 90% must be canceled 6 days before arrival.

We wait for you!

Francisca and Hotuiti